The Only Organic Fertilizer with Natures Beneficial Microorganism, Insecticidal, Fungicidal and Bactericidal Properties!
The Synergistic Results
A PERFECT COMBINATION
COMPLETE PLANT FOOD
NaturesBio Organic is a perfect combination of Natural NPK (nitrogen (N), phosphorus (P) and potassium (K)), more than 60 micro nutrients plus Amino Acid essential for plants derived from a 100% natural fermentation of Fish, Kelp and Guano Extracts through Natures Beneficial Microorganism. It is processed under rigid quality control to retain natures viable nutrients. It also contains Plant Growth Hormones (Auxins, Cytokinins and Giberillins) plus Alginates and Carageenan from tropical seaweeds and other rich sea minerals important to plant growth and development.
STIMULATES THE NATURAL PLANT DEVELOPMENT
NaturesBio Organic stimulates the natural development and growth of plants by increasing the chlorophyll production level. Natures Bio Organic acts as the plants catalyst in utilizing more effectively the sun’s energy, hence promoting stronger and healthier plant growth.
NUTRIENTS FOR THE SOIL
Feeding the plants without concern for the soil is like building a house on the sand. Soil is very important; it is one of the essential food source of plants. Artificial fertilizers offer short term impressive results but do so in the expense of the long term health of the soil. NaturesBio reactivates the good microorganism in the soil and gives improvements on the ecosystem of the plants. It creates an extended root system giving plants greater access to nutrients and water in the soil hence, giving long term health benefits for the plants.
NaturesBio Organic stimulates the activity of beneficial soil microorganisms. This is the pesticidal property of seaweeds and guano which make plants resistant from stress brought about by pests and diseases.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Easy to Spray – Chelated – Sticker!
- No Burning – No Overdose – Non Toxic!
- Speed Up Germination and Growth!
- Fast Absorption – Increases Yield – Increases Quality!
- Systematic Acquired Resistance to Pests – Cuts Disease!
- Cuts Plant Damage by Wind & Rain – Helps Protect From Low Rainfall!
- Regenerates & Detoxifies Your Soil – Restores Soil Fertility!
- Saves You Money, Saves Your Land!
NaturesBio Organic Premium Ingredients
|Natures Beneficial Microorganism
||Fresh Fish Extract in NaturesBio
|Tropical Kelp in NaturesBio
||Bat Guano In NaturesBio
|Raw Molasses in NaturesBio
Through Bureau of Soil and Water Management Laboratory Analysis
FPA Product Registration: 1 1LP – 2343
|Macro Nutrients||Micro Nutrients|
|Nitrogen (N)||0.72%||Manganese (Mn)||Trace|
|Phosphorus P205||0.42%||Iron (Fe)||50.46% ppm|
|Potassium (K2O)||5.31%||Copper (Cu)||Trace|
|Magnesium (Mg)||0.16%||Zinc (Zn)||9.53 ppm|
|Calcium (Ca)||0.42%||Sodium (Na+)||0.12%|
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Seedbed Preparation: 60 to 100ml /16 liters (Knapsack Sprayer)
- Prepare seedbed with soil mix (soil, animal manure, crop residues).
- Sprinkle with NaturesBio dilution.
Seed Soaking / Treatment: 50ml / liter of water
- Soak seeds 12 hours with NaturesBio dilution before sowing.
Land Preparation: 100ml / 16 liters (knapsack Sprayer)
- Sprinkle / Spray the field during cultivation / flowing to prepare nutrients and to arrest some harmful bacteria
Maintenance: 100ml / 16 liters (knapsack sprayer)
- Sprinkle / spray the plants and soil with an interval of 7 to 10 days.
- Apply during early morning or late afternoon.
Shake well before using. Keep NaturesBio in cool shaded place.
NOTE: Do not mix with chemical and chlorinated water.
Leafy & Fruity Vegetables:
- After land preparation, mix 60 to 100ml NaturesBio to 16 liters of fresh water (Knapsack Sprayer).
- Sprinkle/spray the plants and the soil until harvest.
Rice & Corn:
- After preparing the rice field & the seedlings, mix 60 to 100ml NaturesBio to 16 liters of fresh water (Knapsack Sprayer).
- Spray the rice plants and the soil during early morning or late afternoon until harvest.
Nursery/Growing: Mix 1 liter NaturesBio / drum of water.
- Spray the leaves & branches at least every 15 to 30 days interval.
Productive Trees: Mix 1.5 liter NaturesBio /drum of water (200 liters)
- Spray the leaves & trunks every 10 days after the flower induction.
- Effective for soil / root drenching (mix 1.5 liter NaturesBio, 2 bags of dried animal manure with 1 drum of water – soak thoroughly).
- Mix 2 liters NaturesBio per 200 liters of water per hectare & apply to the seedlings / sucker 7 days after transplanting.
- Repeat application sprinkle /spray the sugarcane plants every 15 days up to 8 applications.
AVAILABLE IN 3 SIZES:
|250 ml||48 bottles / carton|
|1 Liter||12 bottles / carton|
|20 Liter Pail||1|